Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
walcott mornings of 01 and 02 pic heavy
Walcott is fishing well we got out bright and early seen lots of wildlife and even had a snake board the boat. took 20 min to try to get him unwrapped from linkage and wires back by the motor. Had two really large fish on wife lost one right at the boat that would have went 26 inches and i had one peel 60 yards of line till it snapped 18lb lead core [shocked] If you want more info pm me. But here is a few photos

[Image: fish-1070802_zps876222a3.jpg]

[Image: fish-1070810_zps31a654da.jpg]

[Image: fish-1070827_zps845aaa69.jpg]

[Image: snake-1070863_zps48866ce1.jpg]

[Image: fish-1070887_zps7e413e6f.jpg]

[Image: fish-1070896_zps32f07f97.jpg]

[Image: fish-1070902_zps940ed356.jpg]

[Image: fish-1070904_zpse888515a.jpg]

[Image: heron-1070914_zps6f5fb882.jpg]

[Image: loon-1070851_zpsdff8cfb4.jpg]

[Image: yotte-1070867_zpsb1c8b60d.jpg]

[Image: eagletree-1_zps9e23ee6e.jpg]
[signature]
Nice post, Walcott is an amazing fishery. Those big trout fit perfect on my Barbie. Tight lines . . . DaleSmile
[signature]
Nice fish! Speaking of Walcott........?[cool][fishin] anybody?
[signature]
Nice wildlife to go along with the trout.
Windriver
[signature]
you must have an HD camera. those are great, high def pictures.. nice catch as well
[signature]
Those are some great fish. Congrats on a good day of catching.
[signature]
thanks and yes it is Im thinking about getting a smoker and like you said they will fit just right [cool]
[signature]
Thanks and pm returned [Wink]
[signature]
Thanks its always neat trolling out there as you see tons of stuff
[signature]
Thank you I have been working on my photography skills as people on my facebook page can tell you i take lots of photos lol but the camera isn't hd I shoot in raw most of the time and manual shutter and exposure so i can tune to look of the photo to my liking when the wife shoots its in the fully auto mode the eagle was shot at 600mm equivalent on waves at trolling speed lol here is a crop

[Image: eaglecrop-1_zps5b138961.jpg]
[signature]
Thanks we had a blast [cool]
[signature]
How did you post the pictures so you don't have to click on them to see?
I really love that eagle picture. Thanks for sharing them.
[signature]
I upload them to photbucket and then just copy the img code into my post when typing. works pretty slick http://photobucket.com/
[signature]
Thank you [cool] and your very welcome
[signature]
PB works pretty slick, yes. But anyone viewing through a firewall will not be able to see the images.[Sad]
I did not know that can the firewall be modified to accept photobucket? I know my computer uses a fire wall and i can view photos from there.
[signature]
I think it is a problem for some people who like to look from work on their breaks. Company network firewalls are sometimes picky about what sites employes can access from work.

Unfortunate
[signature]
Some amazing pictures! Thanks for sharing them!

[quote cpierce]I think it is a problem for some people who like to look from work on their breaks. Company network firewalls are sometimes picky about what sites employes can access from work.

Unfortunate[/quote]
It all depends on what the IT dept sets up as "unapproved". Many places will block things like Facebook, youtube, and photosharing / filesharing sites. I'm sure they'll say it's for "security reasons", but I'm betting they block what they deem to be "time-wasters".
[signature]
Oh ok thats a little different than i was thinking [Wink]
[signature]