Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ICE "report"
Headed out today to check some of the local ponds,first stop Newton,completely covered with .5-.75" then off to Idaho"for beer"then south again to Porcupine,open water and windy and cold!!Back through Hyrum all open and 1 boat fishing it.Over the hill we went to Mantua it was 99% covered with the only open spots are the ones that are always open where the little warm springs are.The ice there was about an inch!!So it wont be long!![cool][cool][cool]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Nice Road Trip! You got a good look at all the local ponds! Thanks for the update.[/size][/font]
[signature]
How many beers did that little trip consume? I see Mantua and Hyrum every day was surprised to see Mantua covered like it was.
Well since I was driving I held it to just a couple ,but I now have a fridge full of Id. beer so I will be able to tollerate the[sly] "inlaws"[sly]for thanksgiving!!

BLM,I seen you have the Boomerang all wraped up it looks pretty weaterproof,I'll bet you cant wait for your building to get there!!M.H.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]$60 for a 20 X 30 tarp to cover the boat until the carport and cover are finished. The building should be here in a week and the boat goes to the Awning Shop next Monday to have the cover made. I will be very glad to have the boat in a decent place for winter storage. That tarp is a major hassle to put over the boat and tie down![/size][/font]
[signature]