Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bass on yet
Are the bass on. Was planing on going to deercreek
[signature]
Was at Deer Creek yesterday . Caught about 10, 8-10 inch bass . I think it is still a little early . Water temp 61 so they should be starting to hang around the shore line.GOOD LUCK !!!
[signature]
I would try getting up into some of the shallower back bays where the water would be a little warmer. I would imagine the brushy shallows of Wallsburg would hold a few.
[signature]
The bass on most lakes have beded already, don't keep waiting or you will miss the hole summer not to mention the fishing..
[signature]
You shouldn't have any trouble finding a few dinky smb just about anywhere on dc, but the bigger smb and lmb have pretty much been MIA for me this spring on dc.

I'm hoping its just me and that i'll get it figured out or it's going to be a long summer. A guy can only handle so many 6-10" smb.

I've also noticed a lack in crawdads this year. Usually the fish are full of them.

Maybe the bigger bass are still hanging a bit deep and it'll turn on soon. There's a few tournaments coming up. Maybe they'll stir things up.
[signature]
Saw a spear fisherman last night with a limit of some pretty decent large mouth. One was all of 3lbs.
[signature]