Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Centenial Park Twin Falls
Hi. After driving over the bridge a thousand times I think it's about time to get in the river.
Can anyone give me any info please.
What kind of fish down there? Any catfish? How is the current now? Is it possible to paddle upstream? Are there big eddies to get out of the current? Is there lots of room or small and confined? Is it usually crowded? Anything else? It has been many years since I have been down there and just can't remember much.
Thanks.
[signature]
IF you found a catfish you would be very lucky. In fact go buy a lottery ticket. There are large mouth bass, small mouth bass, trout, and a ton of squaw fish. The current is not bad at all. I know canoes and kayak's can go up to piller falls easy with a flow of 5000 cfs. It is going to be 300 to 500 all summer. Finding a way to deal with current is not hard even with water. Right now will be no issue. There are a lot of people that use the area. Boats of all kinds will be there in hoards. If you want to fish in the morning and watch girls in bikinis in the afternoon that is my favorite way to fish. Ron
[signature]
Sorry Ron all I saw was girls and bikinis[:p].
[signature]
Careful boys! I am an undercover wife informer. [laugh][laugh] [angelic]
[signature]
It is halter top weather and my wife won't let me borrow one.
[signature]
Thanks Ron. I will check it out for sure when I am through there in a week or two.
[signature]
I know right!!!
i have been thinking about tearing my wifes undies off all day...................they have been bunching and binding up on me and i almost cant wear them anymore.....?
[signature]
Any luck at centennial?
[signature]