Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah Lake 6/8
Well I braved the storm that was free fishing day. I got down to AF harbor about 6:00 a.m. and only 2 vehicles were there. I figured "maybe free fishing day scared away all the fishermen, and today will be dead". Not the case. By 9:00 a.m. It was pretty crazy.

Anyways, I cruised south of the harbor in the old tube. It was a bit windy, and there was tons of boats and jet skiis cruising all over the place, but I made due.

Fishing was mediocre. Usually the first couple hours are pretty solid, but I only caught a fish about every half hour or so. I had shrimp out on one rod and white bass on the other. All fish were caught on the shrimp.
[inline 001.JPG]
[inline 005.JPG]
[inline 003.JPG]
[inline 006.JPG]
[inline 012.JPG]
[inline 015.JPG]
[inline 020.JPG]

Ended with 2 mudders, 2 carp and 3 channels 18, 20, 23.5 inches.

When I got back to the Harbor I pulled my stringer of cats out the water and a few people fishing near were pretty jealous and wanted to check them out. They had only caught 2 mudders (which they were keeping[Image: happy.gif]). After I took my picures I set them free and the people nearly had a heart attack. Priceless.
[signature]
Well I waited 5 minutes for those pictures to load I better comment. Haha jk awesome man sounds like a good morning better then me I didn't even try to go out today. And I would have loved to see the look on those people's faces when you let those cats go[Wink]
[signature]