Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview, or East Canyon?
This coming Friday, I am heading up with a buddy but can't decide which to go to. Has anyone fished either recently? I think we would get fish in either place, we will be in a kickboat and a yak.
Thanks in advance.
[signature]
It would probably be easier to launch at east canyon
[signature]
Rumor based on intel I've gotten is East Canyon is way low FWIW. Pineview is also low but with that comes lots of access points to H20 if you want to make a small trek and carry your kickboat and yak. If you want to use a launch you'll be set back $12 to launch from either of 3 ramps (Port Ramp, Cemetary Point, Anderson Cove CG). Saw lots of folks yesterday fishing from shore and doing well on all shorelines. Kids calling out to parents got another one. [cool][cool]
[signature]
What are you wanting to fish for?
[signature]
Bass would be fun. But would take faster action.
[signature]
Pineview for sure. It was awesome today. We were slaying them allll day.

[Image: photo-1-5_zps0d859faa.jpg]
[signature]
Very nice bass. Good Job!
[signature]
Nice job man! May i ask what were you using and presentation? And were you near Eden or east more? You can pm if you don't want to let everyone know.
[signature]
East canyon sucks at the moment. Fishing slow and water level dropped 1ft in the 3weeks. One 15" smallie. I wish I went to the uinta mountains instead of East canyon. Oh well it shall happen this weekend to hunt for nice TROUT [Smile]
[signature]