Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trouble in Arizona
[cool][size 2]After this weekend, Arizona will never be the same. TubeN2 and TubeNtoo (son and grandson) got into Phoenix this morning and a three generation tubing trip is planned for Wednesday at Saguaro Lake. They brought so much gear they had to leave mother and daughter behind in California (work responsibilities).[/size]

[size 2]Just got a PM from Sturgeonkid, and he is flying in for his annual T-day family thing at his aunt's home in nearby Gilbert. We're trying to schedule him fishing with all of us on Friday.[/size]

[size 2]There will be several digital cameras clicking so hopefully there will be some pics to post before the weekend is over. Forecast is to be in the high sixties with calm conditions. I can handle anything but the $#&%% wind. Not only does it make it tough on tubing, but it blows the bait out of the coves and the bigger fish follow.[/size]

[size 2]Hope everybody has a great Thanksgiving and that there is some fishing on the menu. That would be something to be thankful for.[/size]
[signature]
hope you guys have a happy thanksgiving and a great fishing trip
[signature]
Good luck and have fun! Tell SturgeonKid "hi" and "thanks" for me if you see him.

ES
[signature]
Sounds like a great outting and a memorible one at that. My entire family ( mom, sister, brother in law and there family) left with out me and went to Turks and Caycos in the british west indies for 9 days. While i stay in the cold fending for myself and looking for a turkey dinner. [Sad]
[signature]
Thanks for all the happy wishes guys. We hope you all had a good turkey day.[cool]
[signature]