Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Have A Thanksgiving Plan.. Until Today
I dunno if I'll be going to Wyoming w/my Mom, husband, brother, sister, niece, nephew, and several cousins [unsure] Somebody decided to broadside the passenger side of my car today. The axle is broke, the strut is broke, my tire is sitting at an angle touching the top of the wheel well. I can't open the passenger door... Completely out of commission and I just got it outta the shop!!

Since it was his fault, his ins co. is supposed to give me a rental but, I have to wait until thier adjuster gets ahold of me which could be, how long?? [unsure] I'm in lots of pain now and miserable. The Dr. says strained neck/back muscles and bruises. Welcome to one more day in my 'Sh*t hits the fan' world! [Tongue]
[signature]
Sorry to hear about your accident. Make sure you diligently take 800mg ibuprofen/motrin every 8 hours for the next 7-10 days. It will help with the aches and pains more than anything. If they hooked you up with a muscle relaxer, use it as well as the motrin. Hope you get feeling better.
[signature]
I was in an accident on the 2nd and my truck is still in the shop. Hopefully it will be done by the end of next week. Luckily no one was hurt. The other insurance is paying also and I am renting this week end to go play somewhere.
Sorry to hear about this latest assault to your piece of mind. More than that just be thankful someone was not hurt worse than what your are now. Beleive me you will hurt more tomorrow once the shock is gone. Now instead of you driving inthe bad weather family and friends will be more likely to visit you to help you through your pain and suffering. Also I'd be on the phone every day until you talk to the adjuster for then rental. Then push more once the car gets to the shop. Don't let up on the adjuster, you've been violated, let them know it.

Most of all take care, and hopefully you will have a happy turkey day!
[signature]
Sorry nbout your Thanksgiving plans. Man accidents happen so fast. My boss just came in to work and told us his brother-in-law fell off the roof of his house last night and was killed. He was hanging christmas lights. Sounds like not a happy Thanksgiving for lots of people this year.
[signature]