Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NOT an Epic day at the Pig.
Petty4life and I hit the Pig today from 7:15am to 1:15 pm. Water temp was 65* Water level was 3 to 4 ft below full pool. We caught some of the standard sized kokes but the numbers were not impressive. Ended the day with a nice 17" brown, the catching really slowed down when the wind came up. Nothing really picture worthy except the Brown and it went back in the lake before I could snap a pic. Hopefully the catching will pick up as the water warms.
WH2
[signature]
Did you launch at the upper 'ramp' or go around the lake?

We kinda lucked out - as it was windy at the start, then got calmer most of the day - and picked up as we took off. Could have been location too. Different lake, different fish.

Did the Brown take your Koke offers? Any colors hot? I gotta take a down-rigger run that-a-way! Thanks for the report. I'll just picture silver and red....
Yes, I caught the brown on the same thing I was using for the kokes. Two lures were the only ones that caught more than one fish, they were the pink Epic lure and a white KCT spinner blade with black splatter.
[signature]
Oh yea, I forgot to mention AFDan52 was up there as well and we saw Dubob coming in as we were leaving. Hope he did better than we did[:/].
[signature]