Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Bear lake Photos from the 15th
Having finally gotten the camera back from my daughter I thought I had better post the missing fishing pics... here they are in no particular order

Hope you can see it really was a great day on the Bear....

Wiperhunter2, Old Coot, FlyFishingMoose & myself had a great day.

Bait_Caster caught the big fish of the day - he and his son were in the smaller craft.
[signature]
A couple more pics...Have a Great TDAY....
[signature]
Great photos! Looks like you had a blast. Thanks for sharing..
[signature]
Does a smaller boat create the illusion of a bigger fish?[Tongue] Just kidding! I am envious - great job you guys!!!!
[signature]
Great pics I've been waiting for these last shots of our trip! Still love that hat don't ya?
[signature]
Great pics. I know i am anxiously awaiting my next trip for the Macks!!! That was too much fun. Neveronsunday is donating some time out of his schedule tonight to get my hydrolics fixed on my boat, so when the weather breaks I can just hook on and go. Time to pay back to some folks who have graciously let me fish from their boats this year, with some Rob hosted fishing trips in the future.
[signature]
Thanks Lundman for posting the pics: [Smile] Seeing them was a nice reminder of a Great Day spent out in the lake with my son. Not to mention making the day even better by catching that Big Bad Boy!! He was a Fighter!! Oh Lundman, thanks for helping me get my 15sec. of fame. Was a great day had by ALL!
[signature]
Thanks Craig for posting the pictures, I would like to thank you again for hosting us that day on Bear lake. WH2
[signature]
fantastic pics ! loved the pooch , lol !
[signature]
My dog is worried about the economy because Alpo is up to $3.00 a can.
That's almost $21.00 in dog money.
[signature]