Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where on a boat to put a BFT sticker
Where would the best place to put a BFT sticker on a boat be?

Here's a pic of the boat.
[signature]
I put mine up front kind of by the registration stickers
[signature]
Right on the side of the front windshield. As soon as I can get a pic I'll post it for you.
[signature]
I put mine on the prop. lol
[signature]
I thought about putting it on the motor cover or next to the registration tag but the window is a new idea.
[signature]
I wanted to put it in a location where it would be seen, I figured the windshield was near the area other fishermen would see, as they pass you on the water. The truth is, the only time others see it is when they are close because the sticker is so small. Here is a couple of pics, one on my old boat, one on the new boat.
[signature]
I put one on my kayak paddle so when I go up to someone and see how they are doin they see it and my flag. [Wink]
[signature]
On the bottom so no one can see your shame.[:p]
[signature]
[quote TyeDyeTwins]On the bottom so no one can see your shame.[:p][/quote]

That would be so the fish know who's coming.[Wink]
[signature]
Probably a dumb question, but where can one attain a Big Fish Tackle Sticker.
[signature]
I like that idea Jason [laugh]
[signature]
Welcome to the site Yatesnl.
We are suppose to get a new shipment of stickers in the next week or so. You can send a PM to [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/community/community.cgi?do=user_page;pg=user_profile_view.html;username=theangler"]theangler[/url] requesting stickers or send a self addressed stamped envelope to any mod and get them that way.
WH2
[signature]
I like how it fits on your window. I put one on the back seat of my toons but with all the gear there they are a little hard to see unless folded down. I like the idea of the registration area. People always seem to want to look at those for some reason. I also made a flag a few years back, I just need to find the suction cup mount now.
[signature]
Well this is where I put the sticker. The location might change after I see what it looks like on the water. I figured up by the bow numbers is a good spot for now.
[signature]
I just received a couple of BFT stickers.

Big Thanks to those on the Board and Moderators who are responsible.

This thread is very timely, because I was just debating where to place them. Lots of good ideas! [Smile]
[signature]
Looks good with red behind it, did you get your stickers yet?
[signature]
Not yet no.
[signature]
Me either but I'm glad to see [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/community/community.cgi?do=user_page;pg=user_profile_view.html;username=Crimson"]Crimson[/url] got his.
[signature]
Yes it's nice to see those needing them are getting them.
[signature]