Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Afternoon fishing with the family
Got out with the family this after noon and got into a few fish. Hopefully these all work out. Ended up with 8 fish total. Tried to get the scale on a couple but I zeroed out my scale with a fish on it on accident and then dropped my scale in the water. So I figured that was the fish gods telling me to just enjoy the catching and get over the sizes. Apparently the video is going to work and I cant seem to get it off the thread. Sorry guys.
[signature]
Nice fish, and a great family outing!
[signature]
Fantastic looking bows!!!
[signature]
Love the chrome color on the one and the other is just a HOG! Thanks for sharing.
[signature]
Some nice healthy Rainbows there! [fishin]

Yep, sounds like someone was telling you to "put that dang scale away and just enjoy the day"! [Image: happy.gif]
[signature]
Love it when you have to tuck a fish under your arm because you cant hold it with your hands. Beautiful fish!
[signature]
The kids will never forget this outing. Thanks for sharing.
Bill
[signature]
Wish I could get the videos to work. Funny thing was that the day before we stopped at McTucker ponds and messed around catching the little blue gill and perch. So while we are catching these much larger and funner fish apparently for me, my son says I wish we could go catch some blue gill....I swear he might be the mail mans son!
[signature]