Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check Credit Cards for Cow tags.
I put my dad in for a non-resident cow tag and my credit card got hit today.
[signature]
Giddyup! Hope mine gets hit, will check soon.
[signature]
My Dads was hit. My CC doesn't show as quick as others. If only one of us gets it I'm glad it's my Dad.
[signature]
I see you guys talk about credit cards getting hit and that has never happened to me before (even in years when I drew out)...HOWEVER, it finally happened. My card got hit two days ago for a cow elk tag.
[signature]
Mine got hit! Hope I can find them this year!
[signature]
Nothing for myself yet. You and you dad got tags.. wow thats good... My dad got a cow tag for my area so he should get that within a few days of the opener... they are all over where I go..
[signature]
Ours is more of a family hunt. The Gorge is a far better place to fish than it is to hunt. Last year there was 50 to 1 hunters to elk. I'm praying for horrible weather this year so we have a chance.
[signature]
All I can say is its a good thing Wyoming will give me a tag to hunt cause I sure cant get a tag in this state for anything. Nothing, zilch, nodda.

If it weren't for bad luck I would have no luck at all.
[signature]
I got a call that they tried to charge my card but it didn't go through (some jackass somehow tried to use it for a $200 purchase at Kmart in Pittsburgh, PA. Luckily my bank emailed and texted me to authorize it and I declined. Therefore, I had to cancel it ). I was rather happy that they called me and gave me the chance to give them my new card info. So, long story short, I will be hunting them somewhere. Hopefully my first choice...
[signature]
Mine got hit as well.
[signature]