Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WY. Tags
The wife and I drew our WY. buck antelope tags as well as our deer tags, looking fwd to the hunts. We also have a combination whitetail, hog, and havalina hunt near Laredo Texas in Jan. But there is still a lot of walleye fishing to be done first.[Smile]
[signature]
Good to hear. My dad and I drew the region I asked you about. Thanks for the info, and I am looking forward to the hunt this fall.
[signature]
Stay in touch and let me know how you do. We will hunt the last week of our antelope hunt, and leave our 5th wheel at our friend's ranch and will return a couple weeks later for our deer hunts. Both our daughters, one from Maryland and the other from Utah will be joining us this year. They have both taken nice bucks there before it's nice to get the two girls together for a hunt with mom and I. [cool]
[signature]
Congrats on drawing how many points did you have Pete? My Boy drew a Wyoming buck antelope tag he had 5 points.
[signature]
We had 4 pts. but we could have drawn in the area with 3 pts. We are trying to help a rancher friend thin some of the population on his place so we put in for his area.
[signature]
Sounds like a great time.
[signature]