Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Bay
Can anyone tell me if they close the gate at night at Willard, and what time a guy can launch in the morning if they do? Its been a few years since I've been in the morning down there and was thinking I had to wait at the gate once.
Any reports on the fishing out there in this terrible heat? Thanks.
[signature]
I think 10oclock not positive but that's what it used to be.
[signature]
they should open at 6am. They do close the gates, last I'd seen - posted time was 10pm, BUT - you can always get out from the inside, you just can't go in from out.

but - you could call the park ranger to be sure. Don't know if they've changed the start time. But I haven't heard of it.
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#000000][#800000]From the Willard Bay State Park[/#800000] [/#000000][/font][url "http://www.stateparks.utah.gov/park/willard-bay-state-park/about"][font "Comic Sans MS"][#000000]website[/#000000][/font][/url][font "Comic Sans MS"][#000000]: [#800000]Park hours: 6 AM - 10 PM.[/#800000][/#000000][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
[#0000FF]If you go fishing during the week you will often find the gates open even before posted hours. They sometimes do not close them at night.

But I have been caught by getting there early in midweek and finding the gates still closed...and not opening until AFTER the scheduled time. Waiting for gates to open so you can go fishing is worse than being a kid waiting for Christmas morning to open presents and see what Santa brought.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]