Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yfz45011, Guntersville, Nickajack, Bass, 7/1/13 & 7/2/13, Girlfriend
We left Sunday and headed to guntersville! Fished for a few that afternoon til the trolling motor took a dump on us. So loaded up headed to hotel then to eat. Then rested up for a full day. Got to goose pond around 6:00 Monday morning and fished til lunch wen it come a shower. So we loaded up to go get lunch and then went back for more fishing. Well we get back to the ramp and here the trim stuck open in the down position. Weird I thought guess it got wet or hit a bump in road that jarred the solenoid to that positions. But I worked on it and finally fixed it so back to fishing we were and loaded back up about 5:30 that night. Caught several fish mainly all on jigs and a zoom ringer worm fishing grass. Nothing big but lots of fun. Fish out pf goose pond til lunch on Tue and caught a couple 2-3 lbers and several more smaller ones. Loaded up at lunch and headed to nickajack. She wanted to go since she never been and its on the way home anyway. We got there about 12:30 at Marion county ramp. Started across from it and she caught a good solid keeper. Then started up the bluff on the left headed towards hales bar and caught several there. Went to the rip rap at the bridges where we caught several smaller ones and I lost to toads not far apart this was one of those times that every big fish we had on come off yet landed all the slicks. Finally caught another slick and decided to call it a day. Water temp was anywhere from 80-83 at both places. Overall we had a blast. It was a great little vacation/getaway. And I will admit I got whooped everyday at both places. Def gotta go back soon.