Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scofield reports?
Haven't seen any recent reports for scofield. Anyone been there recently? Thinking of heading there tomorrow morning bright and early.
[signature]
Is it a case of nobody fishing it, or nobody wants to talk about it? If they were catching record size Tiger Trout they'd be posting it everywhere.
[signature]
Thats true. For me last time I attempted to fish scofield it was -4 and frozen. That was about 10 years ago. So this will be relatively new water for me. And yes I have a boat. [cool]
[signature]
You might even see a train. I won't be on it though. [Wink]
[signature]
[quote Fishrmn]You might even see a train. I won't be on it though. [Wink][/quote]

Same here my route don't go there.[sly]
[signature]
[#0000FF]Had a private report last week. Troll spinners and Rapalas early on top and then go deeper with other stuff. Some nice tigers being taken on chub minnows...and white tubes tipped with chub meat. Some of the bigger fish are in fairly shallow water, chasing spawning chubs. A lot of the rainbows and cutts are smaller and skinnier. But once they get larger they fatten up good on chubs and crawdads.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
My nephew was up there at Scout Camp last week and caught about 20 from the shore with a gold Jakes during some free time.

Most were dinker Cutts, but he caught one 19" Cutt and an 18" Brown.

And I think he cooked up a 14" bow.
[signature]
Thanks!
[signature]
Thanks, I want to get the kids into some fish.
[signature]
[quote Fishrmn] If they were catching record size Tiger Trout they'd be posting it everywhere.[/quote]

I wouldn't be so sure of that. I have heard of a few records outa there so far this year Wink
[signature]