Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need advice on Blogs
I have a hobby that I would like to share on a blog. (No, it isn't fishing. BFT fulfills all my on-line needs for fishing quite nicely.) I have never done any blogging. Do any of you bloggers out there have any advice on where to begin and what blog site to consider? I hope to settle on one that is either free or low cost, one that accommodates lots of pictures, one that allows replies from readers/viewers, and one that has the potential of getting lots of views.

Thanks,
--- Coot ---
[signature]
look into www.blogger.com its free and fairly simple to setup lots of pre-made templates to create your blog or you can program your own.
[signature]
Our good friends used a blog to inform us all on her cancer treatments. They used [url "http://www.blogspot.com"]www.blogspot.com[/url] It worked great and got a lot of traffic.
[signature]
Blogspot got acquired by Google same thing as blogger.com
[signature]
I've been blogging for years @ blogger.com though I've about hung it up for Facebook. It's free, easy and meets all the criteria you mentioned. Alternately you can use Photobucket or some other free picture display site to host your pictures and link to them.
[signature]