Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you all deal with bad customer service?
Your lucky you bought from Cabellas, which gives full refunds. You've tried 2 approaches, so time to ask for a refund.

Pon

[quote Tjk] Recently decided to get into fishing from a toon so i bought a creek company sport lt toon from cabela's.After inspecting it at home i found problems with rust in every piece of it's steel frame as though it was stored horribly.
Cabela's was good enough to offer a replacement frame (from the same place the other was stored so i declined) instead i opted to contact Creek Company personally.Well after explaining the situation to their cs rep i was assured their product new from the cabela's store shouldn't have had this issue.Their response was to send me a frame,a used frame which like the other was showing rust.
I have yet to launch this thing but creek company just doesn't seem to care about their customers it seems to me so before even getting it wet i may just return it for a refund.Thoughts?[/quote]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [Tjk] How do you all deal with bad customer service? - by pontoonman - 07-22-2013, 03:16 AM