Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scofield pics
Took the wife and father in law up to hunnington on saturday. we fished for an hour with no bites and didn't see anybody around us catch anything either so we packed up and headed for scofield. we fished from 1:30 - 3:30 and caught 15 between the three of us--only two planters, the rest were atleast 16". Gerry caught a nice 20" cut-man was he excited! It was his biggest fish ever-besides carp. Tanya caught several nice bows--not nearly as big as what she nailed at bear lake on halloween but she was very satisfied. We were using rat finkies with meal worm below 1/8 oz kastmasters in 9.5 feet of water about half way to the island.

I want to say thanks to all the bfters--we have had some great trips in the past year: newton, hyrum, bear lake, porcupine, e-lake, scofield, hunnington, white pine, and a few others---and would not have done nearly as well if not for all the tips from all of you. Thanks! We are planning a trip to fish lake over Christmas. I have never been there-hopefully I can get the scoop from some of you so we can have another great trip.
[signature]
Not bad for a couple hours of fishing. Congrats. Were you guys using the same set-up at both places?
[signature]
P-o-H,

Where were you on Huntington? I was up too. I was over by the first point directly across from the pull off. We didn't do very well either.
[signature]
we were by the north end of the dam about 100yds out from the dam. we tried everything we had with meal, wax and nightcrawlers. I know we don't have much experience on the ice and our technique is pretty shabby but it didn't look like anybody else was doing much either so we gave up to go to scofield
[signature]