Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Game Cam pics.
Okay guys. It's time to start sharing your game cam pics. Here are a few of the better ones I've captured so far this year.

Now let's see yours.

How many elk do you see in Pict0005.jpg?

Prms0014.jpg, wolf or coyote?
[signature]
Thanks for sharing the pictures . Coyote ?
[signature]
elk look tasty ! looks like a young wolf to me. had no idea those trail cams even showed temperature. cool !
[signature]
[quote hulapopper]elk look tasty ! looks like a young wolf to me. had no idea those trail cams even showed temperature. cool ![/quote]

X2. Looks like a wolf pup to me.
[signature]
Awesome pics, looks like 3 elk in the pic and the tail is small so I'm going with big male coyote,
Matt
[signature]
Try taking a closer look at both photos.

Zoom in on the first elk in the line of 3 (or is it 4?). Something isn't right about where her hocks and feet are. I believe there is a 4th elk (calf) right at her feet.

On the dog, zoom in and look at the snout. Has to be a wolf, me thinks.

[Smile]
I seen four right away. Nice pictures.
[signature]
Sweet pictures man. Here are a few of the ones SF AUSTIN and i have got this year so far.
[signature]
I think you captured Bigfoot on that last pic! [Wink] Those sure are some nice bucks!
[signature]
Cool pics. Looks like a sweet WT spot.
Thanks. we have stumbled upon a few good spots. I am having trouble identifying the picture of the baby bear. I dont know. Its a tough picture it tell for sure.
[signature]
The funny part about those spots is we will get all these bucks on camera until they shed the velvet, then they're gone. It's fun to see the bucks now that we dont get to see during the season though! Maybe we'll just have to get one in velvet...
[signature]
Here are a few from the southern state
[signature]
Checked the camera yesterday!!! Its looking good for archery elk.
[signature]
Cat,

Those are some most excellent photos. Thanks for sharing.

I'm certain I have some bulls like that in my area, I'm just not able to get them on cam, so far. That's way cool, though. All shooters, IMHO.[cool]
Here's a couple more from this weeks batch. Again, nothing big. But the little feller sure is cute, isn't he?
Sweet pictures, I got my two trail camera's sitting right here, need too get them out, only 20 days till opener,

also, have any of you had problems with bears attacking your trail camera's? i'm debating on whether or not too get a bear box for my two camera's,
Matt
[signature]
I am going to get them next year for spring bear. They tore mine up and all my buddies up this year. We used rubber gloves and scent killer. they were tore up. They also tore up my tree stand seat pad. they get Angry when you run out of food.

I figure if i buy them might as well use them for other critters too.
[signature]
I heard that the circuit board scent is what they like,
Matt
[signature]
Well, Here Are A Couple More. What Is Everyones Guess On Score For That 6 Point?
[signature]