Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UTCATMAN 2013 Catfishing contest
I havent been out to my cattin holes at all this yr due to having a rough time with a few things/complications -
finally made it out last night for my first trip out to the bear - Not bad for my first trip!!! i will be able to get out alot more now- i have a title to defend [Wink] if my woman doesnt kick my butt haha
heres my first 2 for the yr!
Both caught on cut bait

33 3/4 and a cute lil 28"

[#005000]About time mister! Starting to think ya hadn't replaced your lost camera yet.[/#005000]
[#005000]Well, at least ya still know how to set a hook. Way to get on the boards![/#005000]
[#005000][/#005000]
[#005000]33.5 pts[/#005000]
[#005000]28 pts ("cute" .... ha. Only for a Northern Cat!)[/#005000]
WOW looks like you got a good start to another title. That is a hawg
[signature]
Hey thanks man!!! I have been dying all yr to get out there just didnt happen ! I will be out a bunch more real soon
[signature]
Ive been waiting for someone to give me some motivation to get back out there! Figured it would be you! Nice Beast of a cat!!!!
[signature]
Thanks bro! Go get em!
[signature]
... well I can see why you're the champ, SHOOT! Breaking the 30" mark has been tough this year and you just shattered it. I hate it, but I have to respect it.
[signature]
Love the username pic of ya holding the baby cat! Oh yeah, nice fish too.[cool]
[signature]
Wait a minute!! I go out at least five days a week for the past two months and struggle to get my 27, 28, and 29 inchers and you go out for your "first trip" and knock out those two hawgs... ain't no justice in that at all. Not sure if I feel depressed or challenged but I'll make it the latter and keep after 'em.

Very nice cats!! I'd wish you continued good luck but it sure doesn't look like you need it. Way to go!!

BLK
[signature]
haha thanks!! now go stick a pig [cool]
[signature]