Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview with Pops
Took my ol man fishing [fishon] on Saturday. He's a Michiganer who wanted to try fishing for Tiger Muskie. After about 2 hours he hooked up with this guy and I ended our trip on that note. He wanted to stay and keep catching them, but from my experience I have never caught 2 fish in 1 day while on Pineview. and knew it would only go downhill from here.

I was in too big of a hurry to get him back in the water so I forgot to measure it, I'd guess 32-38 inches. The photo doesn't show how fat it was, but it was a hearty fish.
[signature]
failing to see your photo
[signature]
Thanks. I guess checking the Inline Box doesn't do what I thought it would do. See if they are visible now.
[signature]
There you go, looks great, congrats
[signature]
Nice fish! You guys should have stayed and kept fishing, 2 and 3 fish days haven't been uncommon for us this year, they've been biting pretty good! Good to see you got him on a fish though!
[signature]
Nice job!
[signature]
I didn't catch anything at that lake the first 2 years I fished it. Now that it's changing, I don't want to push it. Hopefully one day I'll get 2 fish in the same day outta there. (besides bowfishing for carp, I get piles of those)
[signature]
Nice - way to go Jiggy-Pop!

Sometime quality over quantity - werks. Nice catch, bet he was pretty thrilled. Good on ya getting him out with ya! Sure it's probably pay back for lots of trips when you were a kid?!
Nope, not payback. Never caught any fish when we went with pops (other than bluegill).
[signature]
Awesome job and totally awesome release shot. I'm biased as release shots are the best shots one can take gives a better perspective of the fish and size. Good on ya and I bet your Dad had a great outing!!![Smile][Smile]
[signature]