Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCOFIELD REPORT
Went to Scofield today with Wiperhunter2 and wiperslayer.We fished out from the shacks on the East side in 15 feet of water.The fishing (I should say catching)was very good.We caught 27 rainbows,the biggest was 17 1/2" many of the fish were small,but just as many were good size.We used white,and rainbow power bait.We also caught them on crawlers.We fished near the bottom.It was a nice day up there,and the company was excellent.With the lake down you could park right down by the lake.Got a chance to try out my Eskimo quickflip 2 and it worked great also.I am a happy man!![Smile][Smile][Smile]
[signature]
Nice report. What was the thickness of the ice, I was there Sunday and it was 3 - 4 inches, just wondering if the warmer weather has effected it any. Looks like you guys had a great time. I am going to try and make it back up there this weekend.
[signature]
It was a good 4",maybe 5
[signature]
that eskimo ice hut looks pretty spacious inside LMAO
[signature]
It was a great day on the ice for my first day ice fishing this season. We arrived about 10am and were off the ice around 4:30pm. Little to no wind and high clouds most of the day made fishing excellent as did the company. Rat finkies and one of Tube Dudes bait bugs were my lures for the day, the action was on and off all day but everyone around us were also catching fish. Thanks fishcrazy for a great day on the ice and for the chance to use your Vlextar(spelling?)flasher, and Eskimo ice tent, nice equipment. WH2
[signature]
So fishcrazy, what gear can u fit in the sled when u pull the quickflip on the ice?? Nice report by the way.
[signature]
Catfish77-All the poles,tackle boxes,heater,Etc.Strap the power augar on top,and set buckets on top.We took a sled,so we divided the load.It pulled real easy.[crazy]
[signature]
Sounds like a great day. It looks like there is very little snow on the lake itself. Congrats on your success. Thanks for sharing the photos. Maybe I'll see some of you up there this weekend.
[signature]