Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First week in unit 18.
No elk down yet but we did call in a few cows and some rag horns. One nice bull came in to my buddy at 20 yards but he got busted drawing back. All I have to say is I don't think I have ever hunted such steep beautiful terrain. Check out the pics.
[signature]
Awesome, my opener was pretty good too, except for the hound hunters kicking everything out on Sunday....
Matt
[signature]
Beautiful pictures. The only bad thing i saw was the mathews bow......ha just jokes. Hope i did not offend.

Our opener was great. Saw several bulls including a huge 6 point. We looked at him for all of 45 seconds. I would guess 320. hunting is great
[signature]
Not offended at all. every one has their bow company. I just happened to fall in to the mathews craze when i first started archery. i have since drifted from them and Ill be switching out the Mathews dxt for a bowtech experience after the season is over. That bow shoots amazing for me. Quiet too.
[signature]
you will regret switching..... I've been using mathews since 1997 and have shot others before this and one other one after... and there is nothing that comes close too the smoothness of a Mathews, the only reason too switch is if your maybe a speed freak, but with speed comes noise... good luck on the change thou....
Matt
[signature]