Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st few fish in over a month!
I have not been fishing since August 4th! My job became super busy and the demand went from 40 hrs a week to 72 hrs for 2 weeks straight. I managed tendonitis in my hands in the 2nd week. I have been living vicariously through everyone's reports for the past month since I could not fish. Thanks for that guys!

Tonight was the night I could not take it anymore! I decided to hit Big Cottonwood River. With my arrival I noticed I might have been too late, the sun was setting quickly.
[Image: IMGP6369_zpsa5c8d10a.jpg]

I threw my 1st cast and BAM, fish on!
[Image: IMGP6370_zpsea771978.jpg]

Second cast and BAM, fish on!
[Image: IMGP6372_zps65e7127c.jpg]

After that I spooked the hole as I am not proficient casting with wrist braces just yet.....Lets hope I never am!

I managed another brown trout and got into to the car to try another spot. It was completely dark and I lost 3 more fish before calling it a night.

It felt great to get back on the fish!!!!![fishin]
[signature]
Nice little brownies! Glad you found some action.
[signature]
Nice browns....[cool]
[signature]
[quote brookieguy1]Nice little brownies! Glad you found some action.[/quote]

Luckily they were little fish. I don't think I could handle a fish much bigger than those little guys right now. Still after not fishing for over a month your standards lower to what is fun to catch.

My wrists are not as painful as I expected this morning so I have high hopes that my recovery is almost over!
[signature]
Troy, what the heck dude? First fish in over a month!! You better get to repenting or the fish Gods will damn you to the desolate desert of nofishia!!
[signature]
The fishy gods Smiled upon me yesterday! I was granted access to lotsfishia. I will post it up soon.

Just one of the lakers you catch would probably pull me into the water. You know me, even with pain I would not give up on a beast.
[signature]
Nice to see ya back in the Saddle, we've missed your posts... go get'em... Later J
[signature]