Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 point at the last possible moment
Hunted hard the entire deer/elk hunt...came close numerous times . Ended up killing my first velvet buck with a bow!!! In the final minutes of the hunt!!!!! First time ever bow hunting.....
[signature]
Congrats to you on a nice buck. Great job and thanks for sharing
[signature]
Looks good.
[signature]
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
Congrats!

Nice buck.
[signature]
Nicely done! Congrats!
[signature]
nice buck! well done!
[signature]
Very nice. Congrats.
[signature]
I appreciate it all! Could not be happier with the way it turned out!!!! Crazy things can happen on Friday the 13th!!!!!! What a swing of emotions to go from certain failure to top notch success... only takes a second!!! Never give up on a hunt!!!!

Glad I passed on so many smaller deer!!!!
[signature]
Congrats on a nice buck especially for your first with a bow. My first buck with a bow is still my biggest, I killed it near Scofield in 1982 on opening weekend and it was big enough to take 1st place at Bingham Archery in Ogden and win me a new Browning bow. Lots of good memories with some great friends. All the best to you and more continued good luck to you in the future.[Smile]
[signature]
thank you sir! This was by far the most work ive ever put into a hunt!! I came very close to taking a cow elk this year got her within 10 yards but she winded me before i had a clean shot!!! Bow hunting can be very heart breaking!!! I've never seen so many bucks in all my life!!!! But seeing doesn't mean killing!!! like it often does with a rifle tag...... Attempting to creep into bow range on a mule deer is not easy!!!!
[signature]