Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who else thinks our construction system is dumb?
Every year they try going crazy when fall hits and rather than having more workers work on one project and actually finish it rather than start a million and never finish them.
[signature]
Does this really take up space in your head?
[signature]
[quote remo_5_0]Does this really take up space in your head?[/quote] Too Funny.

@[size 3]FishingLunatic its Fed money, the states get so much money from the fed to repair roads and bridges, If they don't use it then they loose it so hence the construction every year. [/size]
[signature]
It actually does cause pretty much every street I live by has construction. The routes I take to get to places are full of construction which makes travel time like a snail, and in a lot of cases you aren't even allowed to turn a certain direction. Its super annoying.
[signature]
Yes I understand that but what I'm saying is why don't they focus on or or two projects and actually get them done?
[signature]
Because it real hard to get anywhere if they close I-15 from Ogden to Springville all at once. And just maybe timing has something to do with the weather. Or you can believe they do it this way to annoy you[Tongue].
[signature]
Trust me it maybe a inconvenience to have to deal with the construction but with Utah winters putting pot holes the size of a basketballs far better to deal with the construction than hit a pothole doing 50 and have to replace your tie rods, ball joints, cracked rim and a alignment.
Been there done that on a 2011 Lexus $$$$$[frown]
[signature]
Road construction is a different breed from real construction [Smile]
[signature]
What really gets my undies bunched up is when they just finish a project and then two weeks or less later they dig a couple trenches across it.
[signature]