Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
utah lake
is anyone going to be fishing at utah lake this week end im going to be going on sunday but i have know clue were at on the lake im going if you are going to be up there let me know

matt(fishindude)
[signature]
We will probably hit AF.boat harbor sun. morning
[Smile]
[signature]
can you let me know how much water is in the af harbor? i did well there last year on the white bass. but with the water being as low as it is i dont know if the marina area has water or not. dont want to drive from ogden to a dry lake marina. thanks for any info.
[signature]
hey xman i was down there about three weeks ago and AFBH had at least 3' of water with the pumps off i sure its came up even more by now
[signature]
thanks for the info aqua man. think ill hit that area for white bass see if they are in there.
[signature]
I was up ther a couple of days ago. It has water about waist high. There was a guy trying to wade out near the harbor inlet but was having a hard time of it. As for white Bass being there your guess is as good as mine. Didn't catch a thing.

The harbor was completely iced up and there was signs of people walking the ice (footprints, some holes and huge rocks resting on the top of the ice). It's probably melted by now.

Good luck,

Al
[signature]
My dad got sick ended up not going
[signature]