Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idaho 10/10A white tail help.
I am thinking about spending the first few days of November hunting 10/10a for WT. This will be the first time I have gone north looking for the other Idaho deer so knowing how popular these units are I thought I would ask for a little help.
I will be meat hunting.
If you are willing to share some info with me please keep a few things in mind.
First. I am currently mobility impaired but still dedicated, resourceful and determined to hunt.
Second. I have a boat and I am thinking of taking it to try and "get away" from the 6000 hunters that hunt the unit every year, IF people think it will help me do so.

Also if you have good info please pm me.

Thanks in advance.
Justin
[signature]
A boat on dorwshak will get you away but if your just meat hunting bop a doe. No need to venture in to uncharted territory for that they are everywhere around here. Heck you will probably be done in the first hour of your hunt if you take a doe.
[signature]
Well maybe I should hold out a little and save the meat hunt for the last day.
Perhaps I under estimated the population in the area. What do you think CJ?
[signature]
around pierce and wieipe are very good. many logging roads to check out. potlatch lands are open to hunt and are good. later is better for us as you may well find a big buck out chasing just as likely as a doe. very good eating deer up there. also, you might call fish and game i got on some private land a few years ago, in a depridation type deal. good luck !
[signature]
when you say potlac lands are open. Do you mean the land up by potlac or am I missing something?
[signature]
the logging company potlatch owns ground that they allow public access too.
[signature]