Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WAS WONDERING
Me and a buddy was looking at out of state lincenses the other day. Was wondering why doesnt Utah up there prices for non residents lincenses here. Utah has the cheapest non resident lincenses fee that I can tell anyways. Just curious wouldnt that help out with money coming in for DWR. Or would it make them lose money with the lack of out of staters coming to utah to hunt and fish?
[signature]
What I wonder is why the surrounding states don't agree to a reciprocal plan: each state charges a non-resident what his HOME state charges.

I'd love to be able to fish in Idaho or Wyoming for what Utah charges residents of those states.
[signature]
[#502800]What about a three state license, with ten dollars more going to the state it is purchased in and the rest split between the three states?[/#502800]
[signature]
[quote RockyRaab]What I wonder is why the surrounding states don't agree to a reciprocal plan: each state charges a non-resident what his HOME state charges.

I think the lack of revenue to the states would be the biggest reason for not doing this.

I'd love to be able to fish in Idaho or Wyoming for what Utah charges residents of those states.
[/quote]

I think the lack of revenue to the states would be the biggest reason for not doing this.
[signature]