Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing Fix
[cool]I had to go fishing. Haven't wet a line in about 3.5 weeks. I got my deer tag filled and needed a fishing fix. Went out last wed. to my buddy Dale's( sealfish) place and fished/camped silverwood lake for three days. We fished mainly very early and late afternoon/evening. It seemed every fish we caught was on a topwater plug. We mainly used a Sebile slimstik for topwater. We got about 12 each the first evening and then it slowed each outing till we got only a couple blowups and one fish on Saturday evening. I managed to get two lmb on the top and one lmb on a scrounger. Lots of fun and nice full moon to fish by. Now that the wingnuts in D.C. got us running again, I can try out mead to see where they are biting now.
[signature]
Yes it was a blast as usual! We need a cold front or 2 before your return in November to get the big fish up and chasing the trout, that big full moon although pretty was probably screwing with us also.

I'm still recovering, slept most of the day while watching football Sunday, your visits are brutal, lol!
[signature]
Too funny! My computer was logged in under your user name, so I responded under your name, guess you played on my computer while you were here.
[signature]