Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yfz45011, percy priest, bass, 10/26/13, Ryne
Fished bobby's sat more midnight tx out or fate sanders today with the fog rolling in right before blast off. Started out on a deep bank cranking and flipping a jig with not even a nibble. Moved across to what we call the smallmouth bank and cranked it still nothing. Then continued our venture down a lil further to fish a ledge at hong kong island and finally hooked one but he come off right at the boat. Our first keeper and and he got off. Ventured on down further and finally found our pattern, cranking sunny wind blown rocky points. My partner lost a big fish wen he jumped about a coot out of the water and spit right out. Next I flip and before I oils reel my slack there goes my line out to open water, a swing and a miss. Two fish less than a min missed! Then finally Ryne hooks up and makes it to the net. Keeper #2. Hit another spot or two with no luck. Work our way back up hitting another spot like before and land keeper #3. Fish it out turn around and Ryne caught keeper #4and cranking. Weighed in 4 totaling 9lbs something. Think we ended up 5th out of 25-30the boats. We manager to salvage the day but could've been better. Nothing lost that would've cost us money though with 17.89 winning and 16lb 2nd place.