Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vise?
Thank too TD for donating his old vise but I come across my mine I need a new one because this one is like dinosaur age vise and I'm looking for a new one so what brand and model is good for a good price nothing over priced because I'm a poor kid [laugh]. Would like to find one that can turn around...

Thanks from anyone who posts a helpful comment. [Wink]
[signature]
By "turn around" I assume you mean "rotate"? I recommend the DanVise. It is a great vise and for the money it can't be beat. There are a few cheaper but if that is in your price range then get it. You'll have it for years.

Just google Danvise and watch some videos on it. But do yourself a favor and don't settle on a cheap vise and certainly not on one that doesn't rotate.

Good luck.
[signature]
Ya rotate. I'm not sure why that word didn't just pop in my head but ya just looking to get a good one so hopefully pretty soon. $100 not a bad price might snag one when I get my next pay check.

I think I put TD vise to retirement now and pass it along to some other youngster on here.

As well cabelas got them so I might pop in the shop do some fishing for big bass and many other species to see if they like my flies then grab the vise [Wink]
[signature]
Also, maybe look at the Griffin Odyssey Spider. Not as bulky as the DanVise, plus you can add the pedestal base for places you can't clamp on. A lot of accessories for Griffin as well.
[signature]
I'm wondering if you meant Griffin Odessy Spider "Griffith" didn't come up on any searches.
[signature]
Yes, it was very early. Correction made.
[signature]