Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any kind soul going up to the middle this weekend with room for one more? PLEASE.
So I am just about to lose my marbles if I don't get up to fish soon. I'm Looking for anyone in the slc aria who's going up to the middle or lower provo this weekend to hitch a ride with. I would be happy to pay for all of the gas up n back. I'm Just an easy going guy that's dying to get on the river, I have fly fished the middle religiously for years an know what I'm doing. So if there's any kind souls out there that can help a brother out. Please contact me through my email or text/call
Thanks gang.
Aaron Swanson
swanny151@gmai.com
541-980-0695
[signature]
Anyone? Hello, please. Anyone !!!
I'm not picky I'll fish weekend any river. It's looking like I'm immobile for the next few weekends , I'm going through fly withdrawals here people! Please. The wife wrecked her car so of corse, I gotta give up the truck for god knows how long so he can get to work.. Meanwhile I'm taking the damn trax n bus to get to my job. Plus My fishin partners car got impounded by salt lakes finest fund raisers. Good god I sound like a pissy bitch!! I am a pissy bitch when I no fish.. Wonder how much a taxi is from downtown to heber? 👎🎣👍😰
[signature]
I am sure there was absolutely nothing wrong with your fishing partners vehicle, insurance or license, just those mean cops impounding his vehicle for no good reason, just out to violate your buddies rights just to keep you off the river! [pirate]
[signature]
Actually got pulled over for "following to close" whatever the hell that means. Anyway apparently he had a bench warrant so the arrested em an threw the car in impound fishing gear all. Worse yet we were bout 2 miles from the river. Pure torture.
[signature]
2 miles from the river? Wasn't Salt lake's finest![Wink]
[signature]
Right. Utah's finest highway patrol! That is.
[signature]
Ok, gotcha [laugh]
[signature]