Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eagles and Patriots
[size 2]There both kicking butt. But will they be there in the end? Titans lost to Colts and Chiefs fell to Bronco's and both Titans and Chiefs seemed so strong.....[/size]

[size 2]Even the Raider's beat someone!( Just kidding[Wink] )[/size]

[size 2]Patriots play Jaguars next Sunday and Eagles play Dolphins Sunday.[shocked][/size]

[size 2]I think the Jaguars could upset the Patriots but I think the Eagles got a nice warm win headed there way in Miami.[Wink][/size]

[size 2]What do you think?[/size]
[signature]
Eagles and Colts
[signature]
I like you releaseit, Eagles are my favorite team and its been long time. I hope they beat the fish next week I have to wait till Monday night though. Thats my prediction the Eagles and the Pats........

Raider's who???????????

Paintedfish
[signature]
Rams and Chiefs!?[blush]

What happened? Oh, well my predictions went from Tennessee & Tampa to Tennessee and Philly to New England and Philly, but now it's really hard to tell. In 2 weeks Sunday Night will be a great game between the Colts and Broncos. That will be a good indication of who's going to do what, unless Colts have it wrapped up and rest their starters, but they will have homefield to play for. We'll see
[signature]
Here's my prediction: If the Broncos can show that they can beat the Colts, then there's no reason why we shouldn't go all the way to the Super Bowl. If we lose, well, I can always live in the past and hope for the future.
[signature]
Live in the past and hope for the future????!...................

Works for me![cool]
[signature]
[size 2][Wink]The Rams are still winning...I am just making mention of how well the Eagles and Patriots are doing. I believe they have won like there last 8 games.[/size]

[size 2] I still think Rams have a chance to win Superbowl. They are 10-3, won last 5 in a row and next two games are at home.[/size]

[size 2] They have been doing good at home. Lions is last road game for them if they win next 3. If they do they will have home field advantage through playoffs.[/size]

[size 2] They clinched playoff berth and can clinch NFC West Divisional Title if they win all 3. [/size]

[size 2]Even if they do that then mess up playoffs that is still alot better than they have been doing[sly][/size]
[signature]
Yeah if we don't make it I'll just dream of past superbowls and hope for one next year. But, I actually really believe we can pull it off. Lets just hope that whatever happened to Clinton Portis keeps happening for a few more weeks!!
[signature]
Don't count the Eagles out of home field advantage because if I'm not mistaken they will have it if they win the 3 remaining games......

Paintedfish
[signature]
I like the Eagles chances better than the Rams. They're going to need it. Better to play at home than in St. Louis.
[signature]
[size 2]Rams home record is good. Any team playing them at home is going to be in trouble![sly][/size]
[signature]
If the Eagles beat the Fish Monday night I think they can beat the niners and then the Redskins. Then I'll get my tickets for the Super Bowl.

Houston.............. the Eagles have landed............[cool]

I'm out

Paintedfish
[signature]
Their (rams) 6 point win over a 4-9 team wasn't very impressive. Thought they would have made a stronger showing for a team headed to the playoffs. Even though I'm not a Denver fan, the broncs looked more like a team headed for the playoffs. Can you say "The Power of Portis?"
[signature]
Oh yeah, that's right Bearclaw. We had a bit of a mid-season slump, but now we're looking strong. Hopefully we can keep up the momentum!
[signature]
You know I'm not one to give Denver any props just for the hell of it.

They looked strong, and now is the time to peak. When Baltimore won they got really hot at the right time. Tennessee is doing the opposite. The Indianapolis game will be a great test. And if you get stuck having to play New England on the road in the playoffs, that will be a real test.

I think Denver will for sure get a playoff spot because they are hot right now and I think Philly is going to slam the door on Miami's season and Dave Wannestadts (however you spell it) job.
[signature]