Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Sulphur Creek Ice Fishing Derby
We are holding the 4th annual ice fishing derby on February 1, 2014. For those of you that don't know, Sulphur Creek is located just south of Evanston, WY on the Mirror Lake Highway. We give out cash prizes as well as other great prizes for raffle. For those who have come in the past, I will again personally be taking people onto and off the ice for the fishing derby anywhere you want to go on the lake or you are welcome to bring your own ATV's or Snowmachines for transportation. The fish you can catch in Sulphur include rainbow, brown, and cutthroat trout as well as Walleye and I've heard of bass also. If you have any other questions please feel free to let me know. I've attached the derby information to this post, if you know anyone else interested please pass the info along. Look forward to seeing you out there and good luck fishing[cool]
[signature]
I know I could easily look it up but it may be helpful to post for all to view what the cost is for a non-resident to fish in Wyoming.

Hopefully gonna make it this year as past attempts have always had something come up. Hope to see you there.
[signature]
It's around $14 for a day licence.
[signature]
Yes, the non-resident daily fishing license is $14, for youth though you can buy an annual non-resident license for $15 for the year. Look forward to seeing you all out there and good luck!
[signature]
There are still spots available for the fishing derby coming up in a few weeks. If you would like the information you can print from this message or I can email it or mail it to you. The prizes for this year's derby in addition to the cash prizes give out are an Eskimo pop up ice fishing shelter, jaw jackers, Mr. Buddy heater, Clam backpack ice fishing chair w/ storage for everything you need donated from Sportsmans Warehouse. Two sets of new snowshoes, ice fishing rod case donated from Sportsworld of Evanston. $50 gift card from Scheels donated from Scheels. We will also hold a 50/50 raffle. Look forward to seeing all of you out on the ice and we look for another great derby. Please support our wonderful sponsors for all your sporting good needs.
[signature]
Derby is this Saturday February 1, 2014!

If there is anyone that still wants to come and fish at the Sulphur Creek Ice Fishing Derby you can show up at the boat ramp (in the main parking lot) and sign up Saturday morning. We have great prizes that will be raffled off and derby winners will be paid cash prizes. The more the merrier and the bigger the cash prizes will be. For anyone that doesn't know, Sulphur Creek is located just south of Evanston, WY on the mirror lake highway. Roughly 1 1/2 hrs from the Salt Lake Valley. Looking forward to a great turn out and a great derby. If you would like to bring your own atv or snow machine you are more than welcome to and fish anywhere on the lake you would like. I will also have my snow machine on the ice and would be happy to take people anywhere on the lake. Good luck to all and see you this Saturday.
[signature]
Oh, I'll be there. Been looking forward to it for months.
[signature]