Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Those Stylish Fishing Vest
<B>Ice Fishing Tip #17</B><br><br><B>Those Stylish Fishing Vest “Life Jackets”;</B><br>With all their pockets and good looks is really one of your best friends when it comes to winter fishing. Only ¾ of an inch thick this vest will fit well under your winter coat.<br><br>Not only will this handy life jacket help to keep you a float it may also be the difference in life or death when it comes to hypothermia in the wader. Every one knows that insulation is nothing but dead air space. Therefore those ¾ inch vest thing but dead air space trapped in foam.<br><br>I was at a sports store here in Novi late last Fall looking for a new life vest, I had told them I wanted one to ice fishing with. My request was soon answered with laughter and the comment that their summer line wouldn’t be out until March. <br><br>Not only did they miss out on a sale, the clerk missed out on a very important Ice Fishing Tip that I would have gladly given him. If only I wasn’t in a rush that day.<br><br><br>[cool] “Don’t forget to wiggle your jig.” davetclown