Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
perch turky
Had a chance to go out to starv for a couple hours. Caught a few perch and a couple of wallye and a couple of 24 inch German browns and made it home for dinner by one. Boat ramp 2we accessible no Sun 21degrees in the fog. Water temp 43 best success at 45-50 feet deep caught them all on the maniacs goodies
Thanks for the report.
[signature]
Some chunky perch. Nicely done.
[signature]
Typical PIKEMAN...........We don't hear from him all summer & fall and, then, whilst the rest of us are spending holiday time home with our loved ones, he sneaks out pre-fishing the ice season, GPS-es his perch spots, and probably even has some of those bright yellow "Caution - Do Not Enter" rolls marking the perimeter of his 4 buoys.
[signature]
Well done!
[signature]
Let's hope the perch fishing will be good this hard deck season. [laugh]
[signature]
Nice,would rather eat perch than turkey anyday
[signature]
[#0000FF]Gobble gobble...fried fish that is.

Nice work ol' buddy.

Looking forward to some more lessons on the ice this year.

Also, I have some new heads I have made up for your bitty bugs.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
Thanks Thanks Hey listen here Perchinski I have been damn busy. Even if you dont believe me. LOL Yes I believe there will be plenty of Perch to go around this winter. You just might have to fine tune your skills. Cause all the 3 to 7 inchers are gone. But those nice Jumbo's are still there. Yes Tube Dude I will have to stop in. I'll give ya a Jingle when I am in the valley.
[signature]