Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah Lake/bubble up/Lindon/State Park - Report
Headed out to Utah state park at about 8:00 and caught zip. Did manage to slip on the icy rocks and scrape my thigh. elbow and bang up my shoulder a bit. Busted my favorite reel also.

Still in pain, went to the bubble up, zip then to Lindon also zip. The harbor froze again but the ice is thin. Think I'm going to put my rods away for a while. The last 4 or 5 trips have been fruitless.
[signature]
Hi Al, I've had days like that, a rough day of fishing and no fish to add insult to injury. Don't give up yet just take a little break and get ready for some ice fishing.
[signature]
Did you fish Lindon off the boat ramp on the east side ( the Longer one ) ? I fished it in the middle boat slips area and hook a few in there . If you catch a small white bass use it for bait to tip your jig . Just a little bit of skin will get them going nuts for it .
[signature]
Stopped by the State Park today around 2:30 pm and fished for about 30 minutes, not a bite. I think this up and down weather we're having is turning fish off at Utah Lake. Don't give up on them white bass just yet.

kastmaster