Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bear Lake weekend?
Bear Lake seems to be a popular BFT fishin hole. I'm hoping to hit Cisco Beach this Saturday, weather permitting and I was just wondering who I might run it to up there.
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][blue][size 2]Fishnate: I don't know about Sat, But this Friday Old Coot swinging by my place and were going to be on the waters well before the break of dawn. Were first going to try for some Whites, then head out to deeper water, for some Mack hook-ups (wishfull dreaming). I'm guessing B.L.Fish guy and BLM and some of his Boomarang gang will be along. Anyway for sure Coot & myself will be on the Bear this Friday. Come on up Friday if'n ya can. Lets wet a line!![/size][/blue][/font]
[signature]
If your first goal is to catch some whitefish I wouldn't even bother trying around the UT State Park marina, or if you do give it a try and it was slow I would move on. Unless the weather is too windy, I would zip across the lake and fish around cisco beach for the whitefish.
[signature]
I will be up there Sat with MGB christening my new formerly known as Teroy's GREEN TRIHULL!
[signature]
Good luck to all who go out fishin this weekend. Ill be at cisco beach. I'll be the one in the green "one-hull" (if the wind aint too bad). I'll probably chat with whoever is there. See you on the water. (I wish it were ice)
[signature]