Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Striper Blood
[font "Calibri"]The Nevada Striper Club final tournament for the season is in January. We have had a lot of members come and go throughout the clubs history. [/font]
[font "Calibri"] [/font]
[font "Calibri"]Some of the former members have left the club to pursue full time guide service on the local lakes. (Mead & Mohave) The economy has caused members to move out of state in search of better pay and job opportunities. [/font]
[font "Calibri"] [/font]
[font "Calibri"]So, we need some new blood in the club. Those of you who have thought about joining, we will starting the new season in March. This will give you almost 3 months to read the post here and get ready to fish the tournaments. [/font]
[font "Calibri"] [/font]
[font "Calibri"]If you would like to see how we do a tournament come to a weigh-in. Next one will be January 12, 2014 at the picnic area @ Las Vegas Bay. [/font]
[font "Calibri"] [/font]
[font "Calibri"]Family membership (Mom, Dad and kids under18) is $30 for the year. Tournaments are $30 each per person, kids fish them for free. [/font]
[signature]
I will be out on the lake this weekend looking for more new members. If you see my boat "UNCLE JOHN" come over and ask about the club. (white center console 115 hp)

My fishing partner and I will be back in the Las Vegas Wash.
You can send me an email or a PM as well.

[url "mailto:tournamentdirector@nevadastriperclub.org"]tournamentdirector@nevadastriperclub.org[/url]

Tournaments are simple,

They start Friday at 5pm and end at noon on Sunday. Fish any part of the tournament or all of it.

This is a catch and kill tournament.

Catch all the stripers you want per NDOW regulations (we only fish Lake Mead).

You can keep all the Striper you want under 20", there is a 20 fish limit when they get 20" or bigger.

Pick you 4 biggest fish from your cooler full of ice and weigh them on Sunday.

If you want, fish Saturday, take your cooler full of fish home.
Then come back Sunday to the weigh-in, you will be on your honor, no cheating the kids are watching.
[signature]