Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ECHO AN LOST CREEK REPORTS???
Should any one venture out to either of these lakes, any reports would be appreciated. I'm heading to one of them saturday.

Thanks!!!!
[signature]
Fished Lost creek on Friday for a few hours in the morning, caught 12 on green paddle bugs in about 1 1/2 then i just died off. Ice was 6 to 7 inches and had water/slush mix on top.
[signature]
Much thanks. I've never fished there, where were you fishing at? I thought the pull out by the north west side of the dam is where I'd try....thoughts???
[signature]
Parked in the parking lot and walked right down over fished about 40 feet out in 25 feet of water
[signature]
If the fish stop biting try deeper. Last year we caught them shallow in the morning and 85 feet deep later in the day.
[signature]
Thanks!!
[signature]
How's the road to the dam? 2WD Accessible? How thick is the ice?
[signature]
Road was plowed to parking area and ice was 6 to 7
[signature]
I usually fish about 50 to 100 feet off the dam. Anywhere along the dam works, but sometimes the west end is better. Other times I go up the shore on either side and look for a spot where the bank appears to drop off deep. I have had luck in 30 to 60 feet. It is one of my favorite spots to go. I will be up there on New Years Day with my girls. If I can I may go up earlier to check it out.
[signature]
Thanks for the tips. I'm for sure going to hit saturday. I'll report how we do.
[signature]