Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First time out this year (in years actually)
I got to do some ice fishing today for the first time in years. I was able to take my two ladies out with me as well. Mama trout and my daughter. It was their first time out on the ice ever. We hit a small pond near us and iced three small rainbows and missed a few others.
[signature]

[signature]
Good for you girl, wish I could get my wife out on the ice. Good to hear you were able to get out on the ice for some fishing.
[signature]
[cool] Well on that note , It was my first time and as I was walking on the ice I keeped saying Im walking on water and its frozen ! It was scary to me because my dad once was Ice fishing and he fell threw the Ice with a snow mobile . He was very lucky to had friends there to help him out of the ice water. So for me I dont like the really cold weather and I dont like being cold , but for a girl we lasted about two hours and it was close to home so i didn't have to wake up at 3am . My husband makes us get up that early to go on day fishing trip and I hate waking up that early!!! I'm so not a morning person ! So I might try this again if only its really close by and If I don't have to wake up early. [crazy] Also I really don't like the Idea of my husband going fishing alone .
[signature]
[Image: happy.gif] Also I like to try out new things and be a little adventurous. [fishin]
[signature]
[quote mamatrout] So I might try this again if only its really close by and If I don't have to wake up early. [crazy] Also I really don't like the Idea of my husband going fishing alone .[/quote]

Ok a day trip to pineview then? No need to get up early for that. Especially during the week.
[signature]
If you two don't mind, I would like to give PV another try, maybe I could meet you up there, if she agrees?
[signature]
My wife likes the idea as long as there in no early morning wakeup call. lol... I told her we would be there at 9 am ish so no 5 am wake ups...[:p]

My next day free will be monday.
[signature]
9am on Monday works for me as long as there isn't a snow storm that day. Do you want to try the south side of Cemetary point?
[signature]
I was thinking of that general area.[cool]
[signature]
Sounds like a plan and if I get there before you do, I'll put up my BFT flag, see pic.
[signature]
Ok
[signature]
I like your colors... [cool]