Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mill meadow?
Last year they drained it right? Any fish worth stopping for if your in the area?

What else is in the area other then fish lake, koosharem, otter or piute to ice fish?
[signature]
I doubt there's much worth getting excited over yet. I think they restocked it with trout. They're letting the browns and perch repopulate on their own. Otter Creek has been way slow by many accounts, including mine (2 trips). Piute is pretty dead, too full of chubs. No one fishing it in about four trips by there. Koosharem probably has some big Cuttys. Getting them to hit anything is another thing. It's full of chubs too. Have not been on Fish Lake yet, but it's Fish Lake. You should be able to catch something there. Wind has been a huge factor the past couple weeks there.
[signature]
Well, there's Forsyth and Johnsons in the area as well.

Fish are always worth stopping for. Sometimes you just have to take a chance and try it. Good luck.

For the general area and if I had to choose right now, the choice would have to be Fish Lake.
[signature]
Thanks for the tips. We are going to be at fish lake from thurs - Sunday and thought we may try a diff area one of the days.
[signature]
Otter Creek was Fair on Saturday the 11th....caught 8 Rainbows in about 10 ft of water.

-Green or White Paddle Bug was working great! also a Pink Glow Tube Jig worked well. tipped with Meal work or crawler!

Brother has been to Mill Meadow 2x's and caught about 10 fish in 2 trips! so its really slow and nothing of size.
[signature]