Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YUBA
zburninator and myself are headed to Yuba on Friday. We plan on getting there EARLY to pick our spot! Open invitation for anyone interested in joining us for PIKE SLAYING. PM zburninator or myself for details if interested....thanks and wish us LUCK
[signature]
I can't wait man! Yuba is always a good time. Like jdawg22 said if anyone wants to join us it's an open invitation.
[signature]
what are the ice conditions like at Yuba thinking of going soon and like to take my snowmobile with me as much as I can like to travel to find the fish and not like dragging my gear it makes it nice to leave it hooked to the snow mobile so the gear is always with me
[signature]
The ice is plenty safe for a snowmobile. Last time we hit Yuba the ice was around 10 inches thick. Its looking like its going to be a little warm this week but im sure the ice will still be plenty safe. The overnight temps are going to be in the mid teens down at Yuba
[signature]
[quote zburninator]The ice is plenty safe for a snowmobile. Last time we hit Yuba the ice was around 10 inches thick. Its looking like its going to be a little warm this week but im sure the ice will still be plenty safe. The overnight temps are going to be in the mid teens down at Yuba[/quote]

Good to know thanks. i am looking at next monday the 20th.
[signature]
depending on my dads schedule I might actually be down there on Monday as well. If that's the case I'll have to shoot you a message
[signature]
Sounds good![cool]
[signature]
Are you serious about your invitation to anyone? I have some karma I would like to cash in on to help a troubled youth out. [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/community/community.cgi?do=user_page;pg=user_profile_view.html;username=albinotrout"][#042f7d]albinotrout[/#042f7d][/url] can vouch for me I'm the guy that found and returned some boots I found at Rockport.
[signature]
Hey do as they requested and send a PM, it couldn't hurt.[cool]. If not I will be heading down monday but I am not a yuba pro like these guys are. I have a tendency to get lost. Last time I was there I got skunked. Not bad 1 out of three visits last year.[Smile]
[signature]
Thanks, doing that now.
[signature]
I just shot you a PM with my phone number and some of the details for Friday. I'm Way excited to get out there and hit yuba again. Its going to be a blast
[signature]
Everyone fishing the painted rock side? anyone fishing the narrows? thanks, Dan
[signature]
I think the plan is to see what kind of luck we have around the Painted Rock area. If that doesn't work out I'm sure everyone will be game to move to a different location maybe even try the Narrows. we will just have to see how it goes
[signature]
I'm planning to be at the lake shortly after sun up, Friday, and if available, stay in one of the cabins.... I hope to fish out by the island, in the middle of the lake, towards the narrows... I target the walleye and perch, but enjoy the northerns. Did very well this summer there for walleyes.. hope to find them again.. maybe see some of you guys out there... I will be in a black flip over, with a green for wheeler. Dan
[signature]