Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess Where....
Had a nice day on the ice. Landed 6 decent fish and lost several others including a very large one. Fished in 10 to 15 feet of water. All fish were biting right below the ice. The bite was very subtle. The fishing shut off after 3:30 pm. The mid day bite was the best. Just for fun, I'll fess up to the location when someone guesses it...or in a day or so. I may give clues if they are necessary. The pictures will help.
[signature]
Is that the berry???
[signature]
It don't look like Strawberry to me . With you living in Wyoming could it be Fontenelle ? I would have no clue because I never been there . But nice pics , Thanks for sharing .
[signature]
Viva naughton?
[signature]
I'm going to guess Sulfer Creek.
[signature]
nope, keep trying.
[signature]
Looks like Echo to me but, I may be wrong [Wink]
[signature]
Gotta be the Gorge.

Kevin
[signature]
Rockport? Or is it bone dry?
[signature]
Looks like Flaming Gorge to me - just downlake from Firehole?
[signature]
Red Fleet?

Fishrmn
Good call Mueske and DonInDenver!! The pictures were of the 'Confluence' at the Flaming Gorge from the opposite side of the lake from Lost Dog. We fished in a small bay near there on about 3" of ice. We also fished just down lake from firehole on about 6" of ice...the fishing was slower there.
[signature]
i recognized that spot as soon as i saw it. one of my favorite shore fishing areas on the gorge for good rainbows.
[signature]