Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
getting kind of cold
looking cold out there.... brrrrrrr..... http://www.terrafin.com/sstview/samples/socalnew.jpg

joe
[signature]

Hey there DH_tubinjoe,

Thanks for the message. Ya it's colder than a witch's .......ah yes.... wart on her nose. Politically correct version wart on a warlock's nose.

What can we do, Neptune is really displeased!!!

JapanRon
[signature]
Hey JR, I can sure relate to cold as I did live in Utah and Idaho for some years in my life. I also just returned from Big Bear over the weekend and got a gentle reminder of how nice it is down here in the lower altitudes.

I didn't get over 40 degrees up there and dropped to just 18 degrees at night. I did find out though that the lake doesn't ever get to ice over for ice fishing. What a bummer!

Anyway there are still some trout up there as well as cats. I didn't have a chance to fish for any as I was running the medical squad for my church group. There wouldn't have been time to fish as it was. I still had a good time though. As long as I'm helping people, I am happy enough just looking at a lake knowing that there are fish in it. I was able to get a scoop on some of the insect life so that I can get some flies in order for my return trip.
[signature]