Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting ready for some fishing
Today I decided to start getting stuff ready for fishing. I installed a Thermal pack on my camper. My camper is a pop up model and this thermal pack is a thin material that created a dead air space between the wall and the inside of the camper. It works a lot like a set of drapes on your windows of your house.
After that I adjusted the bearing on my boat trailer and greased them. I also started to dig out the gear and put it in the box on the front of the trailer. It wont be long and I am going to be doing some over night trips as soon as the water warms a bit for some catfishing. Here is some pictures of my camper with the thermal pack installed. Ron

[Image: Camper5_zps4349c07f.jpg]
[Image: Camper6_zpsff6a47e1.jpg]
[Image: Camper2_zpsf05d443d.jpg]
[Image: Camper3_zpsf5a719cb.jpg]
[Image: Camper4_zpsbd553d2c.jpg]
[signature]
How do you make it through the winter without fishing Ron? Couldn't do it myself. I'm still hoping the polar vortex slides west and gives me another month of ice. I doubt that will happen. The cat bite has been good over here for several weeks now. Haven't been myself but my coworker has been nailing lots and some big ones.
I do a lot of honey do's and I make brownie points to be cashed in later during the good time. I just bet that they are starting to hit I need the water to be a little warmer mostly for me. Ron
[signature]
Nice set up Ron. I love your post and videos with your pontoon and sturgeon fishing. Looking forward to more of them.

[signature]