Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R.O.T.K. - OK, who got to see it? (OT)
I'm heading to Gondor in the morning to see it but, I'm curious of who gets to see it today. [sly]

I wanna know, how was it?!?! I've heard it's 3.5 hours long! [laugh]

I've been waiting for 2 years now to see all 3 movies! I can't wait to go!
[signature]
I can't wait to go either!!!! I have free tickets that they gave us here at work. I'm taking my brother in law on Friday afternoon. Can't wait!!! I still haven't seen the extended version of The Two Towers. I have the extended Fellowship of the Ring and I've watched it like 6 times. Man, once I get all three DVD extended versions, that will be like 12 hours of Middle Earth Excitement!!!
[signature]
My wife just got home from seeing it. She said it was great. I really liked the 1st and 2nd, and I look forward to the 3rd, but there are fish to be caught, and I have my priorities![Wink]
[signature]
Diamond, I'm with you there! Middle Earth here I come! I can't wait to see the "Return" really liked "Fellowship", didn't care that much for "Towers" but it was still ok.
[signature]
I went to the 10:30 am showing at the gateway and it was the best of the three. It did have a different ending than the book ,but I was ok with all the other story telling. I think they left some out for the extended version.

You know you have been to a good movie when you sit for 3.5 hours and it feels like 5 minutes.

There was a bonus for seeing it at the Gateway.... Galyan's Sporting Goods. They had a nice selection of icefishing jigs.
[signature]
Oh' beleive me, there are few things that take priority over fishing to me but, I'll just have to think about LOTR for a little while tomorrow and Friday then hopefully I'll be casting away on Saturday. [Wink]
[signature]